We would like to inform you that Buildingwise is able to issue Pool Compliance Certificates & Certificates of Non-Compliance to comply with the new requirements.
- The cost is $250 for an inspection & issue of a Pool Compliance Certificate.
- If the pool inspection does not pass, the cost is $250 for the inspection & issue of the Certificate of Pool Non-Compliance.
There will be a cost of $100 to re-inspect the pool & issue a Compliance Certificate
Under the new requirements, for properties with a swimming pool or spa pool on and after 29 April 2016, you must ensure the contract for sale includes:
- a valid swimming pool certificate of compliance
- a relevant occupation certificate issued within the last 3 years
- a valid certificate of non-compliance.
From 29 April 2016 onwards, when a residential tenancy agreement is entered into for a property with a swimming pool or spa pool, the landlord or real estate agent must provide the tenant with a copy of the valid certificate of compliance or occupation certificate.
Buildingwise can be contacted to arrange pool compliance inspections on (02) 4957 8188.