FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions – Building Inspections
Is Buildingwise qualified to undertake Inspections?
Does Buildingwise have professional Indemnity Insurance for Inspections?
Will the inspection reports comply with Australian Standards?
How will I receive the inspection reports?
How can I pay for the reports?
How do I get an inspection done?
Am I able to attend the inspection?
How much notice is required before the inspection can be done?
How long will it take to receive the inspection report after the inspection has been done?
Are you available to do inspections on the weekend?
How long does an inspection take?
Am I able to contact the Inspector if I have any questions?
Will the reports contain any photographs?
What qualifications does the Inspector have?
- 2012 Diploma of Building Surveying OTEN Sydney
- 2010 Accredited Certifier/ Building Inspector with the Building Professionals Board NSW Government
- 1997 Housing Industry Association Accredited Building Consultant
- 1997 Building & Health Diploma
- 1992 Builders Licence
- 1990 Clerk of Works
What areas of the building does the Inspector look at?
What items are not covered in the reports?
- Any additional advice in respects to electrical wiring & plumbing services
- Any additional advice in respects to a structural engineer, surveyor or solicitor
- Reference to parts of the building not accessible or covered with materials
- Reference as to whether the site contaminated in any way or any hazardous material (such as asbestos)
Request an Inspection
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.